Common fender clip for Toyota vehicles.
- Package contains 15 pieces.
- 7mm hole size.
- 10mm stem length.
- 20mm flange diameter.
- Black nylon.
- Replaces Toyota # 90467-07166.
- Replaces Disco # 9465.
Starting 02/10/21, this item is sold 15 pieces per package instead of 50.
The warehouse your order is shipped from can have an impact on delivery time. Here's what you need to know:
Some products allow you to select a warehouse. TCL is our local warehouse, and Auveco is our supplier in Kentucky. When possible, it is best to consolidate all items in your order to a single warehouse to reduce shipping costs and avoid minimum charges.
Southern California / TCL Warehouse
- This warehouse is temporarily closed while we relocate. We expect it to reopen early July, 2021. If you see a shipping option of $999, this means one or more items you ordered would be processed by our temporarily closed SoCal warehouse. Please contact us to complete your order, so we can correct the error and all items can be shipped from KY until this warehouse is open again.
- A selection of popular and top selling items are kept in stock for faster shipping to local customers.
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days for processing for all orders.
- Standard Shipping from SoCal to SoCal is typically delivered next day using UPS ground service.
- Standard Shipping to other areas typically takes 2 - 4 business days.
- Shipments may be sent with UPS or USPS.
Kentucky / Auveco Warehouse
- The entire catalog of over 20,000 parts is available to be drop shipped from our suppliers (Auveco) warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- Please allow 1 - 3 business days for processing.
- Standard Shipping from Auveco in Kentucky typically takes 2 - 4 business days to all locations.
- Shipments are sent with UPS or LTL Freight.
TCL Fasteners works exclusively with wholesale consumers of automotive fasteners like collision repair shops and other automotive business. We ship nation wide. Sorry, no personal or international orders.
If you are purchasing for resale in the state of California, a website account is needed to avoid paying sales tax. Tax is not charged when shipping to other states.
- You need to signup for a resale tax exemption on our website before ordering.
- The website does not automatically have your tax exempt status, even if you already purchased from us before.
- Do not complete your order until we have confirmed that your account is setup and ready to use. Sales tax cannot be refunded without cancelling your entire order and starting over.
- Be sure to log in when checking out to get your resale sale tax exemption. If tax is shown during order checkout, you need to log into your account. Do not order when sales tax is shown, as it cannot be refunded without cancelling your entire order.
Request a tax exempt account
- Download California CDTFA Form 230A.
- Fill out the form. Many sections can be completed on your computer before printing.
- Pay special attention to highlighted sections. Be sure to use your initials in section 5.
- Return the completed form to Sales@TCLFasteners.com
- We will email you when you are setup. Do not place an order until then.
Don't want to place an order online?
- Email a list of part numbers you want to to Sales@TCLFasteners.com and we will enter the order for you.
- You'll get a confirmation link via email to review the order, confirm your shipping details, and checkout online.
- Reply to the quote email if you need to make changes to the order.
- Need more help placing your order? See our order help page.
If you need a large quantity of an item, please get in touch and let us know. Some products are available in multiple package sizes or can be purchased in bulk upon request. Discounts may be available when buying 10x, 25x, or 50x the package quantity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.