TCL Fasteners works exclusively with wholesale consumers of automotive fasteners like collision repair shops and other automotive business. We ship nation wide. Sorry, no personal or international orders.
If you are purchasing for resale in the state of California, a website account is needed to avoid paying sales tax. Tax is not charged when shipping to other states.
- You need to signup for a resale tax exemption on our website before ordering.
- The website does not automatically have your tax exempt status, even if you already purchased from us before.
- Do not complete your order until we have confirmed that your account is setup and ready to use. Sales tax cannot be refunded without cancelling your entire order and starting over.
- Be sure to log in when checking out to get your resale sale tax exemption. If tax is shown during order checkout, you need to log into your account. Do not order when sales tax is shown, as it cannot be refunded without cancelling your entire order.
Request a tax exempt account
- Download California CDTFA Form 230A.
- Fill out the form. Many sections can be completed on your computer before printing.
- Pay special attention to highlighted sections. Be sure to use your initials in section 5.
- Return the completed form to Sales@TCLFasteners.com
- We will email you when you are setup. Do not place an order until then.
Don't want to place an order online?
- Email a list of part numbers you want to to Sales@TCLFasteners.com and we will enter the order for you.
- You'll get a confirmation link via email to review the order, confirm your shipping details, and checkout online.
- Reply to the quote email if you need to make changes to the order.
- Need more help placing your order? See our order help page.
If you need a large quantity of an item, please get in touch and let us know. Some products are available in multiple package sizes or can be purchased in bulk upon request. Discounts may be available when buying 10x, 25x, or 50x the package quantity.