Summary: Our southern California warehouse will be closed until early July. All items are still available and will be drop shipped from our supplier in KY.
An unfortunate side effect of the pandemic is that we need to relocate our warehouse. So we are now packing up and moving everything to a new location. We anticipate reopening our local warehouse in mid June.
In the mean time, you can still get fasteners. We will drop ship from our supplier in KY. Here's what you need to know:
- Items we have in stock locally are temporarily unavailable for purchase. If the website shows a quantity available to ship, that indicates its a local item. There may be a "warehouse" or "location" option to buy a package that can be drop shipped instead.
- If the item shows "in stock" without a quantity, this means the item is being drop shipped from our supplier and you should be able to order.
- Please allow additional processing and shipping time. Most orders should arrive in 1 to 2 weeks.
- Many of Auveco's items are not listed on our website, or are only listed as local inventory. Contact us if you wish to order these items, or any item that you cannot order online.
- Many product packages are smaller quantities. Consider ordering additional packages of popular items.
- Contact us for help ordering, or email a list of part numbers instead of ordering online. We can also provide a cross reference of our part numbers to the Auveco part number.
Other policy changes:
- $100 minimum. Small orders may be cancelled at our discretion.
- All orders must be for resale. If you are not setup for tax-exempt online orders, please contact us before ordering.
- Free shipping on order over $200.
- If your order is for $125 or less, the shipping cost is $25.
- If your order is more than $125, but less than $200, the shipping cost is $15.
Please email us. Our availability will be more limited than usual, and we may be unable to return calls promptly.