You’re probably seeing lots of these Coronavirus emails. As your clip vendor, and a company that spends most of our time on traveling sales, we felt it prudent to review our operations and let you know about changes we are making. In short, we are stopping all on site client visits during the outbreak. You can still get an order shipped, and we are making several changes to help you get parts if your shop needs them.
- Free shipping is now available at $90 subtotal.
- Get a 10% discount on all stocking orders.
- No minimum order size.
- We are exploring options to assist you in reviewing your bins and identifying needed parts, such as scheduled video calls where we can look at your fastener bins with you. If you have other ideas of how we can help you order parts, we are considering all ideas.
If you need to restock:
- If possible, send us a list of part numbers so we can create a quote. Most items in your bins are labeled with our part number. You can also look through our catalog.
- Contact us for help placing an order, or to schedule a video call to review your bins together.
If you need a specific part:
- Send us the part number or OEM number.
- If you don’t have a part number, email pictures of the clip. Also let us know what the clip is for, and what vehicle it’s used on. Contact us for help and guidance.
- We are considering options to send individual pieces instead of full packages, to help reduce overstocking. You would also get a “per job” invoice, so you can get paid for the parts. Let us know if you are interested in this.
We will be in the office, checking email, and answering phones between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Please order by 2pm to help expedite your shipment.
One last thing: If you have a moment, please hit reply and let us know how your shop is impacted. Are you staying open for business? Still repairing vehicles? Do you have plans to cut on back on operations as demand changes? We want to tailor our response to what is happening with our clients.
Paula & Scott
The Clip Lady & Son
TCL Fasteners, Inc.